Sunday, June 30, 2013

The 4th time's the charm



Last night we went out for dinner. We had decided on getting rice. So we left the compound at about 7:30. We arrived at the restaurant to find that they didn't have Chicken, So we went to another restaurant but they didn't have rice. Sarah said okay "there is 1 more place we can go!". We got in the car and drove to the 3rd location. And then didn't have power! So we drove a bit more to find a place that had Rice, Chicken and POWER. So on our 4th time we got what we wanted. I was fun and I got to see more of Haiti and what the restaurants are like here.



Today we went to the kids home for church. It was sooooo cute, when we pulled up all the little girls had dresses and the boys were wearing little ties and slacks. It was adorable. They ran up and gave us all hugs. Today it was the story of Jonah.



At this point I still don't really understand the language. It is really pushing me to be outgoing. I am not at all that way. So I could use your prayers regarding this area. I am not the type to ask, and getting laughed at has always bugged me. I know God is teaching me to be willing and to be outgoing. I appreciate you all.



I am working on my curriculum for tomorrow school. MY 1ST DAY!?!?! I have 7 preschoolers. It is going to be a blast. Nervous though. :I



I really wish I could post a lot of photos but my internet connection is not very good.

:( Praying that I will be able to post more soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment